I'm working on a proper post, but I've been so busy today! I find myself a bit overwhelmed; I have so much to do, professionally & personally. I recently read that scientists believe that "old age" hits our brain at the ripe age of 27. Yikes. That totally compounds my fear of aging. It's not the getting older that I fret about, it's my ability to stay on top of things. It gets harder & harder! I look back at myself two or three years ago; it was hard to get things past me. Now, I struggle & have to write things down CONSTANTLY just to keep myself outta trouble and within' deadlines.
Too much to do and we don't make time for ourselves. We don't. Our weekdays/nights are booked. Our weekends are booked. It's enough to make me crazy.
Then again, I love being busy. I love planning things and having things to do. I haven't complained about being bored in a loooooong time now. Craziness.
Me & KMHD have been fretting about this weekend. Our father is supposedly visiting, but we don't know, we haven't heard from him. He is extremely difficult & erratic and I always get ultra-worried when it comes to him. I have no idea what the weekend holds. I hope things work out, Inshallah.
Here we go.
16 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment